It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Get your code
You will need to obtain an EPP code form your current domain registrant
Don't worry if your unsure - just ask us to help!
Enter the details
Simply add your domain and EPP code into our transfer form
Thats all we need!
Your domain will take around 24 hours to 'propogate'
Once completed you can administer in our eay to use control panel
Not sure, just drop us a note and we'll we'll help you do it!
Then Add Our Web Hosting To Your New Domain
All our hosting packages include:
High speed Linux web hosting
FREE Lets Encrypt SSL
Plus lots more - from only €4.95
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your domain name is the means by which you identify your website. It appears in the address bar of your browser.
- Each domain name is registered, and this can be done by anybody for both professional and personal purposes.
- There are a number of different domain providers, like Corfu Systems, and each offers different features, services and prices.
- The most common reasons to transfer a domain are for different prices, services or features, or because of problems with current providers.
- The owner can transfer the domain to another provider at any given time. If you have transferred a domain name, registered one, or altered your details, you cannot do a domain transfer for another 60 days.
Yes, it is your right to transfer your domain name registrations between registrars.
- Of course! Track the progress of each transfer by logging into your Corfu Hosting account and selecting My Domains.
You will need an Auth Code to transfer a domain from one registrar to another. Specifically, Auth/EPP codes are required for .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz, .info, .me, .co, .io, .ca, .tv, .in, .mobi, .cc, .pe, .com.pe, .net.pe, .org.pe,.tech, .top, .party, .loan, .faith and other new gTLD/country code TLD domain transfers.
Further information from Corfu Hosting
If there is any information you can't find on our web site or that we have not included here please ask